Mornington Art Show 2020
Planning for the 48th Mornington Art Show has commenced.
Our 2019 statistics confirmed that the Mornington Art Show is one of the best and most successful Art Shows in Victoria.
Our 2019 Statistics:
- Over 879 art works including paintings and photographs were hung for sale and public viewing.
- Photographs were included for the first time and gained positive comments from the public and many were sold.
- Sales of artwork on display have reached a record high with sales over 15%.
- Attendances throughout the shows duration was strong with daily attendance figures averaging over 200.
- Over 350 people attended the Gala Opening Night which was sponsored by Australian Unity. The atmosphere on the night was friendly and bubbly as music from the Bakery jazz Trio entertained.
Artists are warmly invited to be part of the 2020 Mornington Art Show and to mark all key dates on their calendars in readiness for the Art Show.
Key Dates for 2020
Gala Opening Night Thursday 16, 2020 from 7:00pm
Art Show open to Public Friday January 17, 2020 between 10:00am - 5:00pm daily
Art Show closes Sunday January 26, 2020
Submissions open Friday November 1 , 2019
Submissions close Monday December 16, 2019
Notification to successful artists Friday January 3, 2020
Delivery of Artworks Monday January 13, 2020 between 9:00am - 2:30pm
Pick up of unsold Artwork Monday January 27, 2020 between 9:00am - 2:30pm
Artist will need to refer to the Terms and Conditions on the website for all details regarding entry and fees.
Peninsula Community Theatre
Cnr. Wilsons Road & Nepean Highway, Mornington
Mobile: 0418 175 307
'Pack & Send' via Gallery 247
Gallery 247 are pleased to announce a service for artists and art shows that will make it even easier for you to enter art shows that might otherwise have been too inconvenient or too far away.
Thanks to an alliance with Pack & Send, we are able to provide convenient drop-off, delivery and return services for any work that's been accepted into the Mornington Art Show.
Purchasers of Art works can also use Pack and Send for delivery of your new artwork to your home.
No upcoming events found
Over the 47 years of the Mornington Art Show it has raised in excess of $1 000 000.
This money is spent supporting local community, national and international projects. Over $600 000 has been allocated to local community projects.
Example: Purchased craft for the 'Sailing for the Disable Program' run by Mornington Yacht Club